Sunday, October 10, 2010

I haven't posted since my embryo transfer. I've been trying to stay calm, relaxed and positive. So, I've done my best to not dwell on any of it. Hence, no posting or talking about any of it. However, the last two days have felt very PMSish to me. So I broke down and did a test today. Not suprisingly, it was negative. My blood test isn't until Tuesday, so it will be official then-unless of course, my period shows up before. I'm in a crappy mood over it, so that's about all I have to say about the whole thing right now.

In much more positive news, on Wed night I will be seeing a friend that I haven't seen since Jr High! Through the magic of Facebook, we have reconnected. She lives in Texas now, and will be in NH visiting this week. I'm very excited! I can't wait to dig out the old, and really horrible pictures of us. I think I'll need a few margaritas.......

No comments:

Post a Comment