Saturday, April 9, 2011

I can't believe how busy the Karcher house has been these last couple of weeks. I wish that I could say that it was all exciting, but we've just been busy with everyday boring stuff. Reuben is doing well. He still loves Ryan, but he's become a lot more attached to me. I'm guessing that he's figuring out where he's going to get the attention. He may not be real happy with me right now though. Yesterday he was neutered. I was going to wait, but since he started directing his affection towards my cats, I made the appointment right away.

I've had Dr appointments myself this week as well. One of them was for a mammogram. Seriously, when the hell did I become old enough to need a mammogram?? It was my baseline, and as long as all looks good, then I don't have to go again until I'm 40. I was so worried that it was going to be painful. I found it to be uncomfortable, but not painful and it was over really quick. So if you've been putting it off for fear of the pain, go ahead and make the appointment.

Any of you couponers? I use them, but only here and there. Or, I'll clip them and forget about them. I saw a segment on a talk show about couponing, and have become totally inspired. No, I don't think I'll ever become an extreme couponer, but I did save a lot of money this week on my first try. I also learned a lot and found a great website to get started. I'm very excited about this. My grocery and shopping bills have become so extremely high, and it depresses me to even think about the amount of money that I spend on food.

If you're interested in the website, it's thekrazycouponlady.com

No comments:

Post a Comment