Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yesterday we got to break the pool in for the season! Griffin and I actually went in it in the morning and again after dinner. The water is crystal clear and at a perfect 76 degrees. Happiness!!

Unfortunately there was no swimming for me today. I spent most of the day in bed with another migraine. Unhappiness! It seems like the migraine situation is just getting worse for me. I keep hoping that it's going to get better, and when I have a couple of weeks without any headaches, I start to get hopeful. Then ultimately, I'm let down again. It's so frustrating. I have put off any more IVF until I felt more in control of the migraines and my health, but it seems like I'm fighting a losing battle. Anyway, I'm feeling better right now. Of course, I did take a percocet since not much else was working. Hopefully that was enough to break it and I'm praying that it's not back in the morning.

So here's some pictures from my nephews wedding:







No comments:

Post a Comment