Friday, July 6, 2012

Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th! I had a really nice day hanging out here at home with my 2 favorite guys. I know that sounds pretty corny, but it really was just a great day. My sweet hubby let me sleep in, and I really needed that. When I got up, I fiddled around with a few things like laundry, but by noon the three of us were outside enjoying the beautiful day. We swam, layed out in the sun, swam some more, and just hung out. It was real quality family time.

I'm hoping that by the end of the summer, Griffin will be swimming on his own. He's moved from wearing the life jacket to wearing the arm floaties. He is so fearless that he scares me a little, so I push him to practice swimming without the floaties. It's just safer if he can swim on his own. He's doing a great job. I wanted to get him into swimming lessons but I was a week late when I started looking them up. So we'll just see how the summer goes.

My GF diet is going well, or atleast I think it is. If it's not, then I'm completely clueless of where I could be messing up. I haven't noticed a huge difference in how I feel though. I am definitely not as tired as normal. My mood seems to be a lot lighter...that could be because I'm not so damn tired though. I'm still getting the body pain, which is making me think that I have Fibromyalgia, and not just pain from the Celiac. However, without the exhaustion it seems a lot more manageable. So I'm staying optimistic, and continue to take it day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment