Sunday, March 1, 2009

How can we possibly be getting more snow?! It's supposed to start tonight and go until tomorrow night- seriously! I know - I'm not the only one completely sick of it, but I have to whine.
Anyway, we've been so busy lately at work that I rarely ever get a chance to get on here and do updates. First off- our friends Aaron & Brooke had their baby!! So a big congrats to them and Memphis on the birth of Sylas- he's sooo adorable. Totally makes me want another :)
Then last weekend Ryan and I had lunch with my friend Maureen, who I hadn't seen in a couple of years, and her husband Chad. Ryans parents watched Griff so that we could enjoy the afternoon. We really had a great time- it was nice to see her and meet Chad. I'm glad that we took the opportunity, and I hope that we don't wait so long to get together again. After lunch, Ryan and I stopped at Sears. Our vaccum broke, so we had to get a new one. We got the Dyson dc25 animal. I highly recommend it to anyone that has pets, and kids!!! I cannot believe how much crap that thing sucks up.
On Tues night I went to see the movie He's Just Not That Into You. In case anyone cares about my opinion- go see it. It's a cute movie. Obviously a chick flick, so don't force your guy to see it unless he likes those kinds of movies. Ryan does not- so I got Angela to go see it with me.

On the Griffin front- my little boy has just been so busy with getting big! It seems like everyday he learns something new. He seems to really like his daycare. At first, he cried whenever I dropped him off. Now, I put him down when we get there, and off he goes to play. Getting him to eat anything has been our new issue lately. He's become extremely picky- the only good part of it is that the stuff he will eat is healthy. We offer him a variety at every meal, but he just throws the stuff he doesn't want on his tray. So frustrating!!
I'll try to load the pics off my camera soon so that I can post some new ones on here. I took a couple of cute ones the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment