Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last night was Margarita Night at my house. Angela, Brooke and Aaron came over with all the kids. So I made red rocker margarita chicken sandwiches, and of course pomegranate margaritas. YUM!! It was fun to visit with everyone, and spend some time with Sylas- he's so adorable in case I forgot to mention that before :) Actually all the kids are cute, and they were all so good- I think that they had fun.
Today is an overtime day for me here at work. I'm trying to get in my hours today so that I don't have to work on Tuesday (my day off). Griff has his 15 month check up, and I hate to have to reschedule that apt. This forced overtime is really getting ridiculous. I know that I should be happy to have a good job- and I am, really. It's just so hard to spend time with my family and work 6 days a week. I miss Griff and Ryan! The only good part about being here today is that it's not really busy, so I've spent a good part of my day on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment