Friday, May 15, 2009

Today is our 5th anniversary!
It really doesn't seem like 5 years have gone by already. The past five years have brought a lot of changes- from buying our 1st house, to struggling with infertility, to bringing our beautiful son into this world. I feel blessed everyday. Sure there are days that we annoy the crap out of each other ;) but we truly love and respect each other, and we always find a way to make things work. I honestly believe that Ryan makes it possible for me to be a better mother because he is such a good father to Griff. I don't know what I would ever do without him.

We are celebrating this weekend- yup, all weekend. Tonight, I'm leaving work early and coming home. Tomorrow we are going out for dinner with our good friends Lynn and Mike- hopefully, the weather will be nice and we can relax out on the decks by the water. Sunday- to finish off the weekend, we are having a small BBQ. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment