Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm a slacker, I know. I have so much to post about, and so many pictures to put up. In my defense, the last couple of days have been rough. Because I'm a lucky girl, I caught a really fun stomach bug. I basically haven't been out of bed or the bathroom for days now. I think that I'm finally over the worst of it, and I actually managed to eat some soup. On the upside- nothing beats the stomach flu for losing 8lbs in 2 days! Now, fingers crossed, I'm hoping that Griffin doesn't catch it.

All the arrangements are made and Reuben arrives tomorrow! I still haven't told Griffin. I think it will be a nice surprise for him. I've slacked on getting prepared for another dog. On the way to the airport, I guess I'll be stopping at Petco for a couple of supplies.


On a personal, and serious note I just want to send out all my love and prayers to my friend Kelly and her family. I know that you peek in here once in a while Kelly, and just in case, I want you to know that I'm thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment