Saturday, March 5, 2011

The current time is 2:59am. Yup, really. This has been a crappy week for me. First of all I caught my hubby's cold. Even though I wasn't aware that I was chasing it, if anything, I thought I was doing really well avoiding it like the plague. Luckily, it hasn't been too bad...except...for...the....nonstop.....headache! I haven't been out of my house since Monday, and I've probably only showered twice in that time. Yes, perhaps I'm a little gross, but I seriously can't bring myself to do much of anything- forget showering.

I've taken pain medication, and it seems to work for a while but then the headache comes back. To make matters worse, I haven't been able to sleep. Between my cold, and my pounding head, I can't get comfortable or stay asleep. So here I am, the 2nd night in a row, sitting up at 3am.

Have you ever tried to find anything decent to watch on tv at 3am? It's a total wasteland of infomercials. I'm ashamed to admit that I just got talked into buying some hair care products. I'll let you know how that works out for me when I get it. I was on the verge of believing that I can look like Cindy Crawford just by buying some skin care products. I'm glad that I had a moment of clarity and realized that it's gonna take a whole lot more than some magic melon lotion to make me look like that! So, not only am I sick, but now I'm depressed! Kidding.

Anywho, needless to say, I haven't felt up to posting vacation pictures on here this week. I'm sure that you can appreciate that I opted for the shower instead. Hopefully, I'm up for it this weekend. Then I can also write all about the "discussion" Ryan and I are having about getting another dog. For the record, I'm the "yes" and he's the "no". I'm too tired to go into detail about it now, but just know that I REALLY want this dog.

Ok, so I'm going to try to go to bed now. Keep your fingers crossed that I'm not back here at 4am with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment