Friday, February 11, 2011

It's been a busy week, and I'm more than ready to be on vacation. I had another follow up for my nose and sinuses. Which by the way had to be cancelled 2 other times because of the snow! It's healing ok, but I'm slacking on doing my neti pot. Whatever! My car is fixed, and I got it back today. I don't know what I'm more happy about- the damage being fixed or the fact that they washed and vacuumed it! I have to wonder what took longer the body work or vacuuming up the 20lbs of crackers and french fries :)

Between all of that, I've been busy with getting my house cleaned and laundry done. I started packing, and I've paid all the bills. I even managed to squeeze in getting my taxes done.

We did have a sad little moment last night when I went in to check on the hamster. I was getting ready to clean out his cage, and instead I found him dead. I told Ryan, who didn't care, and asked him if I really needed to tell Griffin. He laughed at me, and reminded me that I had to tell him something because Griff would notice when the cage was empty. So I bit the bullet, and did my best to explain it to a 3 year old. It went well, I got a little nervous when he gave me a really sad face, but immediately after our conversation he went and played. I guess he's not as broken up over it as I thought he might be.

So the question has been, will I get another one? As much as Ryan says no, I'm saying yes. I really liked that little rodent. He was so damn cute. He hated to be held, but I really enjoyed watching him. However, I've also been considering a guinea pig. I've heard that they make great pets, and that they love to be held. I'm not sure yet, but we will get something.

1 comment:

  1. catching up...
    have fun on your trip!
    funny ivf chart
    dont get a rodent!
    sorry abt your accident; glad you are okay.
    phew i think i remembered all of it

    ReplyDelete