Saturday, February 11, 2012

I try not to be beauty obsessed. You know what I mean, and we all know those people who are. I don't even know if I have a "style", and if I did, I wouldn't even know what to call it. I think my biggest prerequisite is that it's comfortable and it doesn't take much effort! This isn't just my clothes style, it goes for makeup and hair as well.

However,  I will admit that I am slightly obsessed with my face. As in keeping lines and wrinkles off of it! Seriously, I get spray tans instead of sitting in the sun. I suppose that does me good in warding off skin cancer as well, but you get the point. I started taking care of my face back when I was a teenager. So far, I think I've done a pretty good job of minimizing the lines.

The biggest thing for me is moisturizer. I have combination skin- sometimes oily, sometimes dry. and sometimes both at the same time. I've been using the Mary Kay Timewise set for years now, and I like it, but it was time to try something else. So I went to my favorite spa and got some recommendations, and ended up with the Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery. So far, I love it! My face feels so smooth and soft. I won't lie, it is on the pricey side. But since it has an SPF, I can use it during the day and opt for something less expensive for the night. The wonderful esthetician at the spa gave me a handful of samples to try out, so I'm still deciding on the night moisturizers. So far, it's a tough choice.

So in my non-expert opinion, I give the Dynamic Skin Recovery a 2 thumbs up rating.

                                                              dynamic skin recovery spf30

No comments:

Post a Comment