Friday, June 1, 2012

I have to post these things because I never want to forget how funny and damn cute my son is. I seriously find myself laughing at something he says or does just about every day.

This morning I got up to Griffin begging Ryan to play Lego's with him. I mean this kid was pleading as if his life depended on it. Finally in complete desperation, Griffin says " I'll let you have the log skidder, and I promise not to take your trucks from you". That is a HUGE promise coming from a 4 year old! Ryan couldn't resist the log skidder offer, and finally went upstairs to play Lego's.

Then last night as Griffin was getting ready for bed, I was in the bathroom washing my face. He comes running in, completely naked, because he had to pee. He finishes and then turns to me and shakes his wanker at me. When I asked him what he was doing, he replied "it's the pickle show". Seriously. I didn't know if should die laughing or just die from shock. Lord, I hope he doesn't say stuff like that at school....

1 comment:

  1. you are sooooo getting a call from principal someday. haha! but that was super funny (and i am not telling my boys that one!)
    lorraine

    ReplyDelete