Friday, June 12, 2009

Griffin had his 18 month checkup yesterday. As usual, he is a happy and healthy little boy- everything is as it should be. I swear though, after the ER visit, and stitches he is really scared about going into a Dr's office. He was completely fine, and running around the waiting room when we first got there. As soon as we got into our room- the tears started, and he wouldn't let go of me. I felt horrible. It's so completely out of character for him to act that way- I just know that it's from the memory of the ER. After he finally warmed up to Dr Goldberg, the nurse came back in to give him a shot. Poor kid, can't win!



So he now weighs 25lbs.....in the 40th percentile

32 1/2" for height......in the 75th percentile

Today we took him for another haircut. This is after I made the horrible mistake of trying to cut it myself. I promise to never do it again! I didn't think that it would be a big deal to do a little trim, but I was so wrong. He hated it- Ryan had to hold him still while he cried, and squirmed, and freaked out. It was terrible, and it came out bad. I'm probably my own worst critic, but I couldn't stand looking at it, so I made an appt with my hairdresser. Of course, he was an angel and let her cut it with no problem at all. It looks so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment