Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today is Ryan's birthday.......Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!!!!

It did a little bit of creative trading and was able to take the day off from work. I was really hoping for a nice day, full of sunshine- but it's yet another dark and dreary one out there. So I guess that we won't be having a little picnic at the lake. It's okay, since he is in the mood for bacon, cheeseburgers- we'll stay home and grill. I think that I'll suprise him with a peanut butter pie. YUM!!

I have Marissa coming over soon to help me get everything done. Since I'm working 6 days a week, I really don't want to spend my 1 day off running errands all day. Of course, Griffin is totally uncooperative so far- right now he is fooling around and playing in his crib- he should be napping. That will put me atleast an hour behind schedule, by the time we leave the house to go shopping. UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment