Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here comes the sun...doo, doo, doo, dooo...........

I can't believe that the sun is actually shining, and that I actually have the day off to enjoy it!! So in true Shannon fashion- both Griffin and I slept in until almost 9, and now he's napping for the 3rd straight hour. Unbelievable. Can't get him to do that any other day. He's typically a good sleeper, but not THIS good. Those that know me, know that I am a total stickler for making sure my boy gets a nap. I completely refuse to wake a sleeping baby- even to go out and enjoy this beautiful day.

My new Martha Stewart Cupcakes cookbook came in today. With all the time that I've had while Griffin has been sleeping, I had a chance to look through it a little. All I can say is...YUM!!! I think that tonight, I'm going to try out the strawberry cupcakes. Hope they are as good as they look in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment