Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yesterday was my friend Kellys birthday- Happy Birthday!! Hopefully, we can get together soon and celebrate.

It's been busy at work, and we all have been putting in overtime. This week I worked 6 hrs of it, but next week I have will have 12 hours of OT. It's really hard for me to feel like a good mother and work that much. I do my best to keep things as normal for him as possible- like having my niece babysit at my house, but I still miss him terribly.

Funny story-

Like doggie, like baby......... I was doing dishes earlier and when I turned around, Griffin was laying on the floor-face down in the dogs water dish- drinking from it!!! DISGUSTING!!!!! He thought it was rather funny, and was soaking wet licking his lips. Oh, the joys of a little boy.

Here are a few new pics...and then, big suprise- I'm off to get ready for work.





Sometimes he really has Ryans disposition!






Goofing around.











Watching tv on daddys laptop.









Ryan couldn't believe that I actually took this picture, but hey, it's what kids do!! I think it's funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment