Tuesday, January 26, 2010

6 reasons that I should have stayed in bed today:

1. Griffin was up at 6:30 am. Since that doesn't suck enough, he took off his diaper (in his crib) and peed-EVERYWHERE!!

2. Being soaked in urine must have gone to his head, since he spent the rest of the morning being a complete brat. Really- is it normal that my 2 yr old had a tantrum because I was driving daddys car (see reason 5 for why I had daddys car)?

3. My mother, who thought she was being funny, actually pissed me off (we're good now- love you mom!).

4. Work was busy. I can handle busy, what I hate is how I seemed to have a magnet that only attracted either the asshole customers that had some type of complicated issue, or the complete dumbasses that need detailed instructions on how to unplug their phones.

5. Car repairs totalling over $300 to correct the little issue of leaking transmission fluid.

6. Conjunctivitis. I'd blame the bright red "stink" eye on a night of hard drinking and wild partying, but I'm too tired to even care.

So, I'm going to bed now.......... I feel a headache coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment