Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear Mr and Mrs Popsicle makers,
I was wondering if you could sell boxes of Popsicles with JUST red and purple? Seriously, what does a parent do with all the yellow, orange, and green Popsicles that my son has decided he will not even look at any more. Oh, how he loves to get a pop. It always brings a huge smile, and sometimes even a little dance to get one......as long as it's red or purple! Is there a secret healthy ingredient that you put in the yellow,orange, and green ones that makes kids refuse to eat them. Perhaps it's just a way to make us poor parents buy more Popsicles???
Anyway, I really hope that you consider this request. If not, perhaps you can offer me suggestions of what I can do with my freezer full of the "bad" color Popsicles. Maybe you even have some recipes for a Popsicle pie or something that will trick my son into eating the offensive pops?
Thank you for your consideration in this matter,
Griffins Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment