Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spoke too soon and have been dealing with another migraine on and off for the last couple of days. I had 2 whole weeks without even a minor headache, so I'm not going to get too disappointed just yet. This migraine started on Saturday, which was a stressful day all around. Had a funeral to go to, and they did one of those photo montages, set to really sad music. Those things get me EVERY time. I started bawling, and it wasn't pretty. Anyway, I was fine on Sunday, so I thought that it was gone, but Monday morning proved me wrong. I'm okay tonight, but we'll see how tomorrow goes.

While my brother is still in NH, he's been here doing some painting for me. He finished my downstairs ceiling, and then painted the upstairs ceiling and hallway. I'm so glad that it's finally done, but it's made me look at other things now and think that they need to be replaced. For instance, the carpet going up my stairs and into the hallway. I've always hated it, but now that the painting is done, it sticks out even more. And don't even get me started on my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment