Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Hoping everyone is excited and looking forward to a fresh start to a new year. Any one making resolutions? Not I. I think they are silly, but hey, if it's your thing. I'm looking forward to watching Griffin grow and wonder how he'll change over the course of the next year. I'm curious whether I'll get pregnant or what kind of decision Ryan and I will come to about building our family (or not). I'm excited to see where we will go and the things we will do this year. Lots of good stuff to look forward to!

Now, back to business. I have finally transferred all my pictures off of my camera. It will be a huge post if I try to do them all on here now. So I'm going to go back a couple of weeks to my day of Christmas baking. I don't know why, but I felt like taking pictures of my cookie workshop.

The start of some really yummy buckeyes!


I may have made too many. We STILL have some left.




Bad nuts.........


Good nuts.........


I followed the recipe exactly, and that first batch came out absolutely horrible. So I made my own recipe and made a second batch. I'm glad that I tried again. They came out awesome.


Lemon sugar cookies


It wouldn't be right if I didn't made some chocolate chip cookies.


Peanut butter cookies. Not sure I'll use this recipe again. They were crumbly, but if you could get past that, they melted in your mouth. I think most people had a hard time getting past the crumbly part, and immediately thought they were dry.





Finished! The cleanup is the worst part.



Time to start working on getting the Christmas pictures on here.......

No comments:

Post a Comment