Monday, July 19, 2010

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate migraines?!

This is how I spent my day:

woke up at 7 with a headache (took aspirin)
got Griffin ready for daycare, and sent him off with Ryan
back to bed at 8:30
back up again a couple of hours later with a full blown migraine
tried to have some coffee and a little bit to eat
my body rejected the food, if you know what I mean
took migraine meds & went back to bed
up a couple of hours later, my head still hurt, but too soon to take more meds
tried eating a little again
called in to work
went back to bed
hungry dog woke me up
think my head is feeling better, but go back to sleep
wake up when Ryan & Griffin get home
realize that I am wrong, my head does not feel better
take more migraine meds
eat dinner
go back to bed
get woken up by a thunder storm
take 4 Advils
plop down of the couch
think I may have finally taken enough meds and the migraine is breaking..........

1 comment:

  1. feel better soon!
    check my blog....fun things for you to do with griffin :)

    ReplyDelete