Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope that everyone had a happy, and fun holiday. We went to my mothers house for lunch, and swimming. Then for dinner, Ryans parents came here. It was a perfect day! Actually, it turned out to be an awesome weekend. Yesterday, I had to finish up my groceries, and I went for my spray tan. When I got home, I cooked dinner and we enjoyed it out on our deck. After both Ryan and Griff went to bed, I brought the portable dvd player out to the deck and watched a movie......and enjoyed a couple Midori Coladas!

Oh, and my pool is up!!! It's not ready for swimming yet, I have to get another load of water delivered. It should be all set this week though. I can't even put in to words how excited I am about this. I'll post a picture of it as soon as I have a chance.

I ran out of Midori Coladas, so tonight I mixed up some Chambord Margaritas. Another really yummy drink! Here's the recipe if you're a margarita fan:

1/2oz Chambord
1/2 oz triple sec
1 oz Tequila (I'm a snob and have to recommend Patron)
3 oz Margarita mix.


Finally, on a way more serious note, I'd appreciate any and all prayers for Ryans family. His grandmother isn't doing well, and doesn't have much time left. She's had cancer for a while, so it's not sudden or unexpected. However, I hope that her passing is peaceful and painless. I also hope that Ryans family has the strength to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment