Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm going for accupuncture today. It's been about a month since I've gone last and I really miss it. I'm starting to have a hard time falling asleep again, and I've been feeling really irritable. My appointment is right before work, which should be nice since that is where I'm irritated the most!

Yesterday was my first day back after being off for 4 days. I can feel the tension as soon as I walk through that door. I've been trying so hard to ignore all the drama and just focus on my own stuff, but sometimes it's just so in my face that it's hard to ignore. It's the worst dysfunction that I've ever seen, and for some reason that's become the norm and it's just accepted. I don't understand it.

Why can't Ryan and I win the lottery??? We're good people, we deserve it right??!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment