Sunday, July 11, 2010

The services for Ryans gram were really nice. We had showers yesterday, but luckily they held off until the second that the burial was over. I have soooo much egg salad and chicken salad left over, it isn't even funny. I wasn't sure how many people would be there, so I way over estimated. I may be bringing it to work just to get rid of it all.

When we got home, Griffin and I rested for an hour. I dosed off while he watched cartoons. Then I thought that it was about time that we give our pool a try. It was still showering out, but I didn't let that stop us. The water was 80, and it felt so good. We don't plan on putting a deck around it until next year, and I can tell it's going to be a challenge with Griffin until then. It's hard to get him in and out with just the ladder and no landing. I'll have to make it work until then, I guess.

For the first time in a really long time, I went to bed at 8 last night. It was still light out! I just couldn't keep my eyes open though. Today, we're staying home and relaxing. We have to clean up the basement a bit so that the electrician has room to work, and wire our pool.

Back to work tomorrow after 4 days off, but only 12 more days until my vacation starts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment