Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy, busy weekend planned! Today Ryan and I are dropping Griffin off at my mother in laws house so that we can do all the birthday and Christmas shopping for him. I'm excited-I love shopping for Griffin. He's getting mostly toys from us, so it's going to be even more fun to do shopping. Plus, it will be a nice afternoon spent with my hubby. I'm hoping that I get a nice lunch out of the whole trip. Tomorrow we're celebrating my mother in law's 60th birthday. She's having all of her family over in the afternoon. Should be a lot of fun.

I was looking at my calendar and noticing how busy this whole month is going to be. Between birthday parties and Dr appts. it's crazy! Not to forget Thanksgiving. Plus, my plan is to get all my Christmas shopping done before my surgery. Very ambitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment