Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last Saturday was a huge success with Christmas shopping for Griffin. We are done! I'm talking right down to his stocking stuffers! It's such a relief to not have to worry about it. Now I have to get shopping for everyone else on my list. If I have some time tomorrow, I'd like to break out the egg nog and start wrapping.

I have another busy weekend coming up. Work on Saturday, and then a birthday party to go to on Sunday. Luckily, the birthday party is in the morning. So I'm hoping to get some chores done in the afternoon. I'm itching to get all my carpets shampooed. I just really haven't had the time. Griffin decided that pooping on the floor in the bedroom would be fun yesterday, making the carpet cleaning an even more pressing issue. How fun!

Yes, my little boy is loads of fun. Today, he went in the bathroom and splashed water EVERYWHERE! Huge puddle on the floor, water dripping down the walls, and there was so much water in the hamster cage that there wasn't a dry shaving in it. So in all the rushing around to get ready for work, I had to clean the hamster cage that I had just cleaned. I was not a happy Mommy.

I have the day off tomorrow for the holiday, and I get to spend it with my little mischief maker. I have a feeling that I'll need another day off to recover from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment