Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's hard for me to believe that in just a few more days, my little boy is turning 3. We went to a birthday party today, and some of the people there hadn't seen him since he was a baby. So they were suprised to see how big he has gotten. In truth, I'm suprised sometimes myself. It's not like I didn't know that he was going to keep growing, but there are some days that I just look at him and wonder where my tiny little baby went. I know that it's common and all moms think that about their kids, but for me the thought that he may be my only baby makes me want to make it last as long as I can. Wishful thinking!

Speaking of my growing little boy, he's almost potty trained!! He's doing so well with it. Not a single accident today, and that's saying a lot since we went to that birthday party and then I took him shopping. I'm one proud Momma! This week we also go him his first big boy bed. I don't plan on starting to transition him to it until after the holidays. After my surgery, I'm banishing Ryan to the spare room. So he'll be sleeping in it for about a week. After that, my plan is to move it to Griff's room and let him start with taking naps in it and see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the bed....we actually took down the crib one afternoon and got the room with the new bed/new comforter/sheets and BAM, room change-o!easy peasy and no transition :)
    both kids loved it when we changed their rooms over.
    take pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early bday too to ryan!
    are you getting him all the goodies for his room :) FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete