Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This will be a short post because seriously, I'm speechless. I'm watching that new show on TLC, My Strange Addiction. So far, I'm seen a woman who sleeps with a blowdryer, someone who eats toilet paper (clean, of course), a grown woman who sucks her thumb, and a woMAN who is addicted to bodybuilding. Of course none of these women think that their addiction is really an issue. Not an issue? How many people do you know snack on tp? Let's picture her in a restaurant. "Yes waiter, I'd like the surf and turf platter, and a side of toilet paper. And I prefer Cottonelle instead of Charmin if you have it. Thanks".

Oh, the preview for next week just came on, it has a woman who carries around a puppet. WTF WTF WTF???

This is some seriously messed up stuff. It's a train wreck, and I can't stop watching. It may be my new strange addiction....

No comments:

Post a Comment