Sunday, August 1, 2010

The dreaded end of vacation. UGH!! I just hate the thought of going back to work tomorrow. I suppose that there are bills to be paid though, so I have no choice!

We spent these last couple of days relaxing and hanging out around the house. I actually spent a little time getting pampered. On Friday I went to acupuncture and then headed over to the spa. I got my spray tan, and then had my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted. Sounds kind of random and odd, but I've really wanted to try it for a long time. So I skipped the pedicure and tried that instead. Since I rarely wear makeup in the summer, you can barely see my really light brows & lashes. Now I don't have to worry about it. I love the results! Then yesterday, I got a much needed haircut & highlight. I feel like a new woman!

I think that I need to start a blog about the funny crap my kid says. However, by the time I remember to write things down, I forget what he has said. Today, I did remember this- Now picture Griffin underneath the end table, trying to get behind the couch.
Ryan: Griffin what are you doing?
Griffin: I bugging da kitty.

Atleast he's honest.

1 comment:

  1. post a pic of your new eyebrows/lashes :)
    and funny griffin!!!

    ReplyDelete