Saturday, August 21, 2010

It turned out that there were 2 tests, but they were both CT scans. One of my face/sinuses and the other of my brain. My Dr had mentioned the contrasting dye, and even did blood work to make sure that my kidneys could handle it. So I was expecting this to be a much bigger deal, but they didn't use the dye at all. I was in and out of there in 5 minutes (of course that was after I waited 45 mns to get in). I should hear back from my Dr either Monday or Tuesday with the results.

I had an awesome acupuncture appointment right after my CT scan. I left there feeling so relaxed, and headache free! I went home after and took a 3 hour nap.

Ryan is on vacation this week. Unfortunately, I am not. I think that his plans mostly consist of doing work around the house and getting some projects done. I'm not complaining! We are going to take Griffin to StoryLand on Wed though. I think (keeping my fingers crossed)that he's going to really enjoy it. I'm not sure if he's quite tall enough for all of the rides just yet, but I know that are still a lot of them that he'll be able to go on. I've never been there myself- so I'm actually really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. did you go to storyland today? i am sure you saw that he could do everything with you :) it is a cute place but santas village is nicer i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! No this rain was just too much, so we skipped it. I totally want to check out Santa's Village as well! I can't wait to do ALL the kid stuff, honestly :)

    ReplyDelete