Monday, August 16, 2010

I tried to call my mother today to get an update on my niece, but she didn't answer. So, I'm assuming that she's doing well or else I'm sure that my mother would have called me.

I went to my Dr today to discuss my migraines & headaches. Got my Rx for percocet refilled and then I'm switching my migraine meds as well. She is also sending me for a head CT and a brain scan. After I left there and got to thinking about it- aren't they the same test?? The way that she worded it, it sounded like 2 seperate tests. The hospital will call me to schedule the appt or appts, I'll find out then. My Dr also highly recommended that I call and make the appt to try biofeedback. The neurologist had recommended it, but for one reason or another I didn't call. Maybe it was the fact that I'M SO SICK OF DR APPTS!! I guess I'll make that appointment some time this week.......or maybe I should wait until after the tests?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment