Monday, August 30, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG day!! The Yo Gabba Gabba Live show. I know it's probably hard for you to all to contain your jealousy......... LOL! Actually, you could be wondering WTH Yo Gabba Gabba is. It's a really odd, kind of bizarre kids show. Griff likes it though, so I'm bringing him. It's supposed to be really hot tomorrow and this gig is outside. Should be very interesting.

I've decided to start another IVF cycle. I've had a break since June, and with my headaches, I was going to wait a bit longer. However, with the timing, it could work out so that my egg retrieval and embryo transfer both fall on my vacation at the end of Sept. How sweet would that be? So right now, I'm taking the birth control pill (for anyone unfamiliar-yes, that's part of my IVF protocol) until the 12th and then I'll go from there.

I haven't really told many people yet that we're going to try again. I'm not really sure why though. I'm not really excited about it. That's not to say that I'm feeling negative though. It's hard to describe it. Perhaps it will change as I get a little closer and start to take the actual stimming meds. So, we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. my friend is taking her son to the show today as well. i have never heard of them but my boys like phineas and ferb now!
    good luck w treatments, shannon. i really hope it works for you :)

    ReplyDelete