Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Yo Gabba Gabba show turned out to be really cute. Griffin liked it and couldn't take his eyes off the stage. Our day didn't start so well though. When he woke up, he wanted Ryan and cried when I said that Ryan was at work. Then he said "I don't like you mumma", "I like Daddy". UMMM........if that wasn't like a kick in the gut!! From there he just continued to whine and cry about absolutely nothing. He seemed better after he got dressed, but when my friend Betty came to pick us up, he started crying again because he wanted to ride in my car instead. I literally had to hold him down while I buckled him in! He settled down on the ride, and was really good at the show. We took the kids to lunch after and he was even pretty good at the restaurant.

This morning ended up being much like yesterday morning. The only good thing about today is that he didn't tell me that he didn't like me. It's a sad day when I actually look forward to going to work. Needless to say, I was at the end of my rope. Of course I felt so horrible about our crappy morning that I was in tears on my way to work.

I'm praying for a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. shannon, dont worry abt the mom/dad favorites....patrick says all the time: bad momma, good daddy---i love daddy more---you are the meanest mommy. i just tell him that i won when he says these things! haha!!!

    and you will be the favorite again when dad yells or says no! ha~

    ReplyDelete