Friday, September 10, 2010

I finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this morning. I LOVED it! Now I can't wait to read the other 2 in the series. If you happen to be looking for something good to read, I highly recommend it. I'm horrible at giving a book description without giving away too many details, so you'll have to look it up.

I seem to be doing better for the last 2 days with my headaches. Knock on wood! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to actually go for a week without one. Just my luck though- I had another sleepless night last night. I just don't get it. If it's not one thing, it's another. I really just want to feel normal.

I just talked to Ryan, and he has now messed up my plans for tomorrow. He has to work until 11:30. I wanted to get up early and do some shopping. I desperately need groceries, and a trip to BJ's. Bringing Griffin with me is the last thing that I wanted to do. He's so not well behaved in stores, and I have so much to do. Time to go find a solution....

No comments:

Post a Comment