Thursday, September 23, 2010

Me: Here Griff let me put cartoons on for you. Can you give me the remote?

Griffin: Mommy got the "fucking remote"

I just about fell over, but I wasn't 100% sure that was what he said. So I calmly and nonchalantly ask him "What did you say?"

Just as calmly and nonchalantly, he says "the fucking remote"

Yup, no question now. That's definitely what he said. Clear as day, and as if he was born to say the F word. Even used it in the correct context. If it wasn't for the fact that he's only 2 1/2, I might consider this a good use of an adjective.

So what did I do about it? I did what every other mother in history has done- I called Ryan and blamed it on him! The conversation started something like this "Do you know what YOUR son just said?".

LMFAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment