Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Ours was great. This is the first year that Griffin REALLY understood the whole thing, and boy was he excited. It just made the whole thing so awesome for us. Of course all 3 of us got totally spoiled. Usually Ryan and I don't get each other gifts, but this year I thought it would be good to get each other a little something. I set a limit (no more than 100-150) and I think that we both got some great goodies! I'm actually kind of sad that the holidays are over. I'm totally dragging my feet taking my tree down. I want to enjoy it for as long a possible.

The holiday eating needs to stop though. The food was just soooo yummy this year. Maybe it was just my imagination, but oh, it was just so good. My favorite was the coconut cream pie that my mother-in-law made for Christmas. I scooped that recipe right up! If I get a chance, I'll post it. I gained back 3 lbs of the 16 that I lost before the holidays. I know it could be worse, but I worked hard for that 16. So, we're starting up our Biggest Loser challenge at work, and I'm getting right back on that wagon!

Speaking of work, this year I'm hitting my 15 year anniversary. That means, I gain another week of vacation, which I chose to take this week. Everyone thinks I'm odd for taking a winter vacation, but I'm really excited for it. I scheduled a facial on Thursday. On Friday, it's an hour long Thai massage, with a 20 minute foot massage. Who wouldn't want to start out their year this way??

1 comment: