Sunday, January 29, 2012

First things first, I love, love, love my new blow dryer. It actually does what it says it's going to do. It cuts down the drying time, and it makes my hair smoother. If you're looking for a fabulous blow dryer, check out the Rusk, Speed Freak. It's awesome.

So, I ended up ordering the outfit that I had posted on here from Eloquii. I was so excited to get it, and then........I got an email confirming the shipment. The email only had 5 of the 7 items that I ordered. It was missing the purple shell and a pair of earrings. There was no mention of them at all. So I called customer service. The earrings were back ordered and the shirt, well tough luck, they don't have any more and they cancelled it! Seriously, it took me calling THEM to find that out. I still haven't got any notice that it was cancelled and it's been a week.

Not very impressed. I realize it's just a stupid shirt, but it was the basis of my outfit. I got the jacket to go over it, and I got jewelry with purple stones to match it. I've looked all over and can't find a purple shirt that I like to take it's place. So I have no idea what I'm wearing to the wedding now.

1 comment:

  1. dang it :( i really liked the red one that it came in too...i think that was it!
    lepf

    ReplyDelete