Friday, January 20, 2012

My nieces wedding is in a couple of weeks and I have been scouring the internet for something to wear. I have this desire to wear a dress. Very odd for me, since I never wear dresses. I think it goes back to being the only girl out of 7 kids, and to prove that she finally had a girl, my mother made me wear dresses ALL THE TIME! That's another story though.

The dilemma is that I hate to spend the money on a dress that I'll probably never wear again, since I never wear dresses! It would be easier if I hadn't found a bunch of really cute ones, but of course I found tons that I love.

Ohhh, if only all of my lifes dilemmas could be this dilemma-ish!

I did find my new favorite plus size clothing website though. Yeah Me! It's from The Limited and it's http://www.eloquii.com   Seriously, finding affordable plus size clothes that aren't made for grammy can be tough. I didn't find any grammy clothes here, so if I don't go the dress route, this is what I'll be getting. Like it?

Click to close
I'm thinking I like it in the purple color
Click to close Click to closeClick to close
 
 

1 comment: