Sunday, March 21, 2010

Griffin has always needed to have every boo-boo kissed. I always oblige because it almost always make him feel better. Even when he does something like biting his tongue, and wants me to kiss it, I do. Well today Griffin hurt his butt!! The child came over, and wanted me to pick him up. So I did, and that's when he sort of crawled over my shoulder, bent over, and stuck his butt in my face to kiss. Yeah, charming huh! I about fell over laughing, and then I kissed my sons butt.

It got even funnier when he wanted Ryan to kiss it also. So I handed him to Ryan, and said "here Daddy, he wants you to kiss his butt". Well wouldn't you know that Griffin would repeat it?! So out of his cute little 2 year old mouth came "kiss butt". I think it's about that point that almost wet my pants from laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment