Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have a confession. I couldn't resist it, and I took a home pregnancy test. I've never taken one during an IVF cycle before, so I don't know why I would start now. I've never peed on a stick and seen a + before. Guess I was just wishful thinking. Obviously since this didn't start with OMG I'M PREGNANT! You can guess that it was negative. I realize that it's still a bit early, but it certainly does disappoint me. My blood test is on Thursday, so I will just have to wait for that.

I haven't given a lot of thought as to what my next step would be if this doesn't work out. I still have 2 frozen embryos, so I'm pretty sure that I would try the FET again. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure that I would be up for the whole fresh cycle process again. Then again, I really do want another baby- so I guess only time will tell. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself anyway.

When I called home tonight from work, Ryan said that Griffin was naughty today at daycare. Apparently, he was pushing kids down and laughing at them. He's only 2, so I'm sure that he really thought that he was funny, and didn't mean to be hurtful. BUT, that totally has to be nipped in the bud. I don't want him to be "THAT KID". I didn't get to talk to his teacher, so I didn't have all the details. I hope that he understood how naughty that is.

Yes, I still want another baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment