Saturday, March 27, 2010

I had a total blonde moment yesterday. It was just the end of a really long week. I was driving to work, and was supposed to be dropping Griffin off at daycare. Instead of taking the exit to daycare, I just kept driving and didn't realize what I did until I got to the toll. Wouldn't you know that there are no exits after that until you get to the next town. Needless to say, I was late for work.
If you don't really know me, you may not know that I work for the most unforgiving company EVER! This is the place where a manager informed me that he would be marking me late because I was 1 minute late. That is no lie. It's also no lie when I tell you that I laughed at him, and told him that was ridiculous, but do what he had to do. So they were less than impressed by my "funny" little detour.

No comments:

Post a Comment