Saturday, March 20, 2010

Only 5 more days until my blood test! I can't believe how fast the days have gone by so far. Just to get the obvious question out of the way....No, I don't feel pregnant. I didn't feel pregnant with Griffin until about my 6th-7th week though- so I don't give it much thought. Actually, I was completely convinced that IVF had failed again when I went for my blood test with Griffin. I guess at the time I was completely expecting that I would feel SOMETHING. I was so convinced, that it was Easter the day before the test, and I told everyone that it didn't work! I even had an alcoholic drink that day. Imagine my suprise when the nurse called to tell me the news!! So, I'll just be patient and wait until Thursday.

In the other 1/2 of my life (you know the one that doesn't include IVF), I've been busy with Griffin, and trying to keep the house clean, and work. The weather here has been incredible- 60's all week! So unlike NH at this time of year. Griffin has been loving every second of it, and he's been outside playing as much as he can. When Ryan gets home in the afternoons, he brings Griffin out while he rakes the yard and cleans up all the accumulated dog crap from the winter. I'm so glad that Griff likes the outdoors, it's nice for him to get all that fresh air- especially after being cooped up inside all winter.

I wish that I had taken some pictures. He's such a typical little boy- rolling around on the ground, jumping in the leaf/dog crap pile, climbing on the rocks, etc. He brings his little 4 wheeler out and rides around on that, but he heads straight for the road- so we have to be really careful. It's funny to just watch him in action, and see the things he does with out being prompted. He had a rock, and kept tossing it on the stones of the walkway, and then he would jump. I kept watching him, and then I realized that he was playing hopscotch!! It was so flipping cute. No one ever taught him, or asked him to do it- Ryan thinks he learned it from watching Curious George, but I know that they played it in an episode of Max & Ruby as well. That kid pays attention!!

No comments:

Post a Comment