Friday, March 26, 2010

OHHHHHH how quickly they learn. I have to laugh at my mischievous boy, maybe I shouldn't but he really makes me laugh. Griff is completely addicted to the Max & Ruby cartoon- when I say addicted, I mean that I have 8 episodes on the DVR and this morning we've gone through ALL of them. OK, so in one of them, Ruby tries to get Max to eat his egg. So Griffin tells he wants to eat. We go to the fridge, I ask what he wants and he points to the eggs. Too funny! So I cook eggs and toast, and while I'm cooking, he goes back in to watch tv. By the time it's done he doesn't want it. So I pause the tv and tell him that I will not turn Max & Ruby back on until he sits and eats his breakfast. Of course, we go back and forth for a little bit and by the time he sits down and starts eating, I'm done. So I get up and start cleaning up and doing dishes. Only a minute later, he throws his empty plate in the sink and declares "all done Mommy!" and runs towards the livingroom saying "MAX!!" I turn around and look and there is the dog cleaning up all the eggs and toast that my sweet little boy dumped all over the table and floor. Atleast Homer ate good this morning.

By the way, my 2 year old has started wiping away my kisses. Awww.... It's usually with a little giggle, but shouldn't I still have a sweet cuddly kid at this age? I'm totally expecting that at 12, but 2?? That's okay, I totally get him back. I hold him down, tickle him and give him 100's of kisses at once- try wiping that off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment