Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I have a name for my visits to the ENT Dr. I'm going to start calling it Nose Rape. I begged with a tear in my eye not to stick that probe up my nostrils, but did she listen?? NOOOO! She explained that there is still impacted junk up there and if she doesn't get it out then I am running a risk of infection. Lucky me. It didn't last long because I was about to vomit. So I don't think she was able to get as much out as she would have liked.

I'm very frustrated by this whole ordeal. I have done everything that I have been instructed to do. One nurse practitioner tells me to start taking a decongestant, that it will help loosen it up. Today the other nurse says to stop taking it because it could dry everything out and end up making it worse. Now after all the stuff that I have been doing, I find out that I'm not standing over steam enough. Really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment