Friday, December 17, 2010

My Christmas cards are finally in the mail, and I am officially done with all of my shopping! Woo Hoo! I only had a few Yankee Swap gifts and small gifts for teachers to buy, but it's all done. To make things even better, every single thing is wrapped and ready to go. Time to get baking!

I have a pretty ambitious list of goodies that I would like to bake. I hope that I have the energy to get it all done. I'm suprised at how much pain I'm still in 10 days post surgery. I'm still taking 3 pain pills to make it through the day. My plan is to go back to work on Monday, but I may wait until Tuesday when I see the nurse for another post-op appt. I'm sure that it's normal, but I want to make sure.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is only a week away. Only one more week of Griffin asking if today is the day that Santa is coming. I love it! I'm so excited to see his face on Christmas morning when all the gifts are under the tree. He's going to be one spoiled little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment