Monday, December 6, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day. The big 3-5. Advanced maternal age. I guess with the thought of surgery, I sort of forgot about this little fertility milestone that I am reaching. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. It's not like I feel any different, but the number makes it so official.

Tomorrow is also my sinus surgery, and I'm so nervous about it. Really I'm nervous about the amount of pain that I'll be in afterwards, and not being able to breath. The thought of the packing and the splints up my nose makes me queasy. My head has been pounding for the past 2 days. I'm taking it as a good reminder of exactly why I'm going through with the surgery. I'm really hoping that it makes a difference.

I've got about 20 minutes left here at work. When I get home, I have to finish up some housework like laundry and changing my sheets. I have to be at the hospital at 7:40 am, so I also need to get to bed early. Atleast I have stuff to keep my mind off everything.

So happy birthday to me! Tomorrow should be fun. Just the way anyone would want to spend their birthday. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment