Monday, December 27, 2010

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday & that Santa was good to you all. I have so many pictures to post, but it's going to take me a couple of days. I had to leave early so that I could drive to work in the blizzard today, and tomorrow I have a Dr's appointment before I come in to work.

Christmas was really nice for us. Christmas Eve at my house went well. I ended up with a Yankee Swap gift that I actually liked and can use. I think that's a first! Griffin stayed up way too late because of all the people at our house, so he actually slept later than normal on Christmas morning. He was so funny, because he was so focused on a puzzle that he got the night before that he didn't notice the presents at first. Of course, once he noticed, he got a huge grin on his face, and kept kept asking if they were all for him. Then after he opened each gift, he insisted on cleaning up the wrapping paper. It took him about an hour to open everything. He got sick of it, and refused to open any more gifts at one point. I think that I may have gone a bit overboard with gifts for him!

Needless to say, he's been in heaven for the past couple of days playing with all of his new toys. We went to Ryan's parents house on Christmas afternoon, and we all got spoiled! Griffin got even more toys, of course. We ended the day with a beautiful prime rib dinner. The roast came out cooked to perfection. Makes me want to make another one!

So the party is over, and I'm back to work now. At least I only have to work 4 days this week, and then have 3 days off. It's a good way to ease back in to working after all the time off. Tomorrow I have a Dr appt, and I will absolutely not be letting the nurse stick anything up my nose other than to look at it. I still get sick at the thought of that last appointment. I've been doing everything that I was told to do, so I'm hoping that I'm making some progress. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment