Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have been wanting to watch Food Inc for a while now, so finally this week I rented it on Amazon. It was as good as all the reviews, and I completely recommend it to everyone. Now if you're a bit nervous about being grossed out, I assure you that there are no graphic animal slaughter scenes. However, you'll get the idea. It's about so much more than the meat though, really it makes you examine every single thing that we eat.

Tonight I'm watching GasLand. I listen to Rosie on Sirius Radio almost everyday when I'm driving to work, and she's been recommending this documentary. It sounded really interesting, and HBO was actually playing it so we Tivo'd it. All I can say is OMG!! I am completely disgusted by how in the United States of America, our government and agencies that are supposed to protect us can let this happen. Watch it. Please. It may not sound like something that would be really interesting, but let me give you a hint- these people can light their WATER on fire! WTF!

I can't help but wonder why rates of autism are rising, and we become more and more infertile..........

No comments:

Post a Comment