Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ryan and I finally got a couple of hours to ourselves and enjoyed dinner out last night. We almost had to call it off because Griffin woke up with a fever. Luckily for us he had no other symptoms and the medicine kept it under control. So we decided that it wouldn't be horrible to leave him with the sitter for 2 hours.

So this morning at 2am, he woke up. I'm sure because he was a steamy 102* and not comfortable. So I got up with him and gave him more medicine, and we watched some cartoons for an hour. Finally the meds kicked in and, we both got back to bed. He seemed much better this morning, but the fever came back this afternoon. He still doesn't seem to have any other symptoms, so I'll wait to call the Dr.

I really hope that whatever this is, it goes away by tomorrow. With all the time that I've taken off from work, I can't take anymore right now. It's always something though.

No comments:

Post a Comment