Friday, June 4, 2010

I haven't heard from the lab, so I'm going to take that as a good sign that I still have some embryos. Anything can happen in the next 17 hours though. I am slightly nervous about the transfer itself this time as well. I still have some soreness from the surgery. I'm not sure how that will affect the transfer or if it even will. I just want to get tomorrow over with.

Today I said goodbye to my brother Bruce. He's moving to Alaska, and he's flying out on Sunday morning. I'm sure that the reality of it won't hit me until a couple of weeks after he's gone. I did get a little choked up when I hugged him goodbye, and especially when Griffin gave his "Nuncle Buce" a huge squeeze and kiss. Griffin absolutely adores him, and it makes me sad that he won't grow up knowing him. He's so young that I don't know what kind of memory he'll have. It's not like we can just take a little jaunt to Anchorage any time the moods hits, so I don't know how often we'll see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment